Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Wow, I am having fun here and I am a copy cat

When I first started this blogging caper it was hard to navigate around getting things done on here but I dont know if I have got better at the computer or blogger has made it easier but I now know what to do and how to do it and re-arrange things and add things and I love it. So it might mean that I do this blogging thing on a more regular basis which is good for me cos I am starting to forget things. LOL

Anyway on the copy cat thing, my BFFL started a bucket list on her blog and I think its a super idea so I am going to copy it. Over the years I have seen list of things I would like to do before I am fifty and because thats not all that far away I am not sure thats a great idea, so just a bucket list of the things I would like to do someday/oneday is better and thats what I will do in another post so that I can keep track

No comments: