Friday, November 05, 2010

I love to Scrapbook

And over the years have met many wonderful new friends because of it.
I just wish there were more hours in the day for me to be able to do it on a regular basis.
These days I now need a day or weekend together with friends to get things done and I love the times we share when doing this, but I wish I was one of those people who just does it because they can when they have a couple of spare hours to themselves.
Maybe with the clean up that happened here on the weekend cos of Miss nearly 18's up coming birthday I will get myself sorted properly and be able to do that.
This year has seen me scrap occasions rather than individual Layouts, having done an 18th album for a BFFL's daughter and a well loved 80th Album for my aunt and having just completed my own daughters Deb Ball album.
On the last weekend away I was able to complete one out of the blue LO with a photo of some of the friends I love to scrapbook with, and they might share there own LO of the same photo.
I LOVE TO SCRAPBOOK and I LOVE THE PEOPLE I DO IT WITH
Here is a few recent ones and a not so recent one that I love
First one is my grandparents at my parents wedding, next is one I did for a project a few years ago of my family, next Alyce at her Deb Ball and last those scrapping Friends who I love with a LO a bit out of my compfort zone cos I used patterned paper, sorry the photo isnt great

3 comments:

Shelley Menhennet said...

Well done Karen! Your blog looks terrific. And I am even in a photo on a blog -- whoo hoo!
Shell
XXX

Kes said...

Gorgeous Karen - but then your layouts usually are! I really will have to get around to getting some of mine up over the weekend...

debsinvites said...

Love the pages Karen, just gorgeous. Great scrap group too, not hard to have a fabulous time together