Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Inspired by these 2 crusty old blokes who I love and copied from my BFFL

HERE IS MY BUCKET LIST (and I can add to it as I need or think of something else)

  1. Foster a child or
  2. Participate in Big Brother Big Sister
  3. Go to Europe with Kevin and discover where my and Kev’s ancestors came from
  4. Spend lots of quality time with my husband and daughter
  5. Be a good daughter
  6. Spend lots of quality time with my friends
  7. Be the mother of the Bride (but not for at least 8-10 years are you listening Alyce?)
  8. Be a Grandma (but not for at least 8-10 years, and then after the wedding are you listening Alyce?)
  9. Sleep at the zoo (either Melbourne or Werribee) with the animals
  10. See Neil Diamond
  11. See the Nth Melbourne Football Club win at least one but hopefully many more premierships
  12. See at least one but I would like several more Kangaroo Brownlow Medallists
  13. Gain a Diploma
  14. Scrapbook more and more fun events
  15. Lose weight
  16. Go to Ayers Rock
  17. See the Great Barrier Reef
  18. Have a very different 50th Birthday Party
  19. Travel, travel and more travel anywhere
  20. Go on scrapbook retreats with my friends
  21. If Abba tour I would be there with bells on (can’t see this happening though)
  22. Go back to Thailand
  23. Go back to see parts of the USA I didn’t see the first time and some that I did
  24. Be in Gallipoli on Anzac day
  25. Watch Alyce grow into a beautiful young independent woman (this has already started)
  26. Go on a cruise
  27. Maybe meet someone who I have wanted to for a long time

No comments: