Monday, October 11, 2010

29 years later and still going strong

Yesterday was the 29th Anniversary of the day that Kev and I formally had a date or our first kiss whichever suits.
I cant believe it has been that long, the time has flown.
A majority of that time has been great but I am sure you cant survive living with someone that long and not have issues and there is no doubt we have had ours but I can honestly say the good times far outweigh the bad.
I have been with Kev since I was a 16 year old girl at high school, he was nearly 19 when I met him so we have grown together into a couple from a very young age and I believe this has been great for both of us.
We have a wonderful daughter, a great house (that could do with a better housekeeper than me) we have travelled (hope there is more of that to come) and generally life is good.
Lets hope there are lots more years to this partnership - I am sure there are
Next year sees us being together 30 years and married for 25 years - we are hoping to travel overseas but if that doesnt happen I am planning on having some sort of celebration of our love together

No comments: