Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Well maybe not every other day then!

I have been better than when I tried blogging before, in that I have done more than one post but I will persist.
Curves has been good although last week's work commitments meant that I didnt get there until the end of the week but I did go twice, aiming for 3 times this week and next week will be the first monthly weigh-in so that will be interesting.
On the home front, netball has kicked in with Alyce's coached team having 2 wins out of 3 games and her under 17's the same.
Kev had another puncture on the weekend so didnt get to finish his race.
And I have just released a huge newsletter at ALBOM announcing a 20% off sale as well as detailsof a competiton and our Scrapping Weekend Away details for October, how easy it will be in downtown Sunbury, just 25 mins from home. Couldnt ask for more than that
Cant think of much more to say at the moment, so will finish with a link to the ALBOM website in case you want to pick up a bargain www.alittlebookofmemories.com

See you soon
Karen

1 comment:

Chel said...

Hi Karen,
Well done with the gym - 2 times is better than 1. Your enthusiasm is catching and I am feeling all motivated to keep moving while I am away.
Was so wishing I could shop at the sale but I will have to hang out til next time.
You are doing great!
Love and Hugs,
Chel