Saturday, August 18, 2007

Well its working

Been to Curves this morning and got got weighed and measured.
To my surprise I have lost 1.8kgs and cms off my bust, waist, hips and thighs in just over a month.
This is despite the fact that I havent really altered my eating habits (mostly bad), so imagine what could happen if I decided to do that as well.
I really am enjoying the workouts and it is more fun now that Alyce comes too, so hopefully we will both benefit by going at least 3 times a week. (we did it this week)
Saturday's bring the usual things, netball, netball and more netball but tonight I am off to do some scrapping with my wonderful friends Julie, Pauline, Shelley and Kim and we are having dinner cooked for us by the wonderful Julie, so I am very much looking forward to it. Maybe I will even get some scrapping done...................
Kev is in Ballarat today racing, so hope all goes well for him and tomorrow I am off to see if the Kangas can beat the Cats.
Work has been hectic as always and I cant see things changing much in the near future.
The ALBOM sale has been great and there are still a couple of weeks to get in to grab a bargain, just visit www.alittlebookofmemories.com
The weekend away is also proving popular so if you are looking for a weekend away just scrapping why not join us on October 12,13 and 14 at Red Rock Lodge in Sunbury, more details on the website.
I think thats about it for me
Have a great week and I will be back soon
Love
Karen

No comments: