Thursday, July 26, 2007

I really have been busy!!!!!!!!

When I last left the blog, I was waiting on news as to whether Kev had won his race on the Sunday and OF COURSE he did. Two wins in 2 weeks he is on a role. This Saturday sees him do a long race of 147Klms, so Good Luck Kev!!!!!!!!!
I have been to the gym 6 times now and I really am enjoying it - so heres to a new habit.
I spent last weekend in Daylesford at a 2 day scrapping retreat with Pauline and Shelley and had a ball despite the fact the food was average, got lots done but I havent worked out how to put pics in yet so the LO's will have to wait.
The only real down side to the weekend away was that I missed Alyce coaching her Under 11 netball side to a win 19 to3 and also missed her play her first game in Under17's which they also won, so I am looking forward to this Saturday.
I have also spent some time this week looking for a venue for my next scrapping retreat and it looks like I may have found one today, so fingers crossed all will be revealed in the next few days.
I think thats about it from me for now
Regards
Karen

2 comments:

Chel said...

6 visits! Well done. Keep it up - you are doing great...

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog Karen. Good on you. I just saw a Curves at Gladstone Park the other day. Was wondering what it was?????
I'm joining you in trying to lose weight with a healthy dose of inspiration from Chel too. Not doing so well so far - it is moving far toooooooo slowly for me.