Sunday, July 15, 2007

I've kept my promise

I may not blog every day or every second day but I will definitely try to do this at least a couple of times a week.
The last few days have been busy with my first Curves workout which was good, a great dinner with some wonderful girlfriends, thanks Jules, Em and Karen for a night of fun and then last night took Alyce and some friends to the pictures and instead of going home I did something I havent done before, went to the pictures on my own. I saw Blades of Glory and although it was corny it was funny, I sat in the pics laughing all by myself.
I was also able to get the tax records ready for the taxman while having a wonderful chat on-line with my wonderful friend Kate in Tennant Creek.
Kev is away in Hamilton and Port Fairy racing but unfortunately yesterday he got a puncture and didnt finish the race, I am sure he will be raring to go today.
Alyce's holidays are just about finished but I cant say she is looking forward to going back to school.
She seems to like her bed lots............must be something about being a teenager.

2 comments:

Chel said...

Great to see you blogging Karen and fantastic to hear you are at Curves! Keep it up! Love and Hugs, Chel

Kate said...

Hey, look who I found! I hadn't read your blog before hun, but will check in regularly now that I have found it! I enjoyed our afternoon chat immensely. I always love catching up with the goings on. Keep up the good work! Cheers, Kate :)