Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Well I will try and keep it updated

I started this blog so long ago, I had nearly forgotten that I had it.
Wasn't till a good friend (thanks Chel) asked if I had one that I thought about it again.
It was also her wonderful story of weight loss that prompted me to think about using the blog as a
way of tracking what I hope to be as my own weight loss journey.
Might keep the vital statistics to myself for awhile but will definitely let everyone know how I am going. Even rejoined a gym tonight as the last time went a little haywire with the moving of jobs.

This blog will not only plot the weight loss journey but lots of fun things too like how my wonderful husband came home with another GOLD medal for his bike riding pursuits on the weekend.
How my very grown up fourteen year DD is extremely excited about taking her first leap into coaching an under 11 netball team and of course the goings on of my on-line shop that this blog is named after, with lost of exciting things coming along.

If you have read this far thanks, not sure how many will visit but this will be a fun journey for me as I have never really kept a diary as such before.

See you soon
Karen XXXXX

1 comment:

Chel said...

Yay Karen! Congratulations on your renewed commitment to a new healthier you. Looking forward to sharing your journey. Love and Hugs, Chel