Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Well Christmas is over for another year

And I wasn't very good at the December Daily things seeing as it is 15 days since the last post.
I have had quite a bit on so the computer has taken a back step.
I had another night out with the guys and girls from work at a nice restaurant in Thornbury
We had our Family (my) Christmas Party down at Carlie and Marcus' which was great
Lunch out with my bestie Julie at Rupertswood (which was nicer than I imagined when walking in) and an exchange of pressies which was very funny as we had bought each other the same thing but from different places
Dinner that same night with the Poreccas and that was all in the weekend before Xmas.
Tuesday a visit from Shirley and a good old chat like the old days and some exchange of presents which was nice
Then roll on Christmas where Xmas eve saw me make the traditional scalloped potatoes for lunch the next day as well as the choc royal plum puddings with Alyce's help whilst watching the carols.
Christmas day saw us share it with Mum and Max , Pauline and Gary, Corinne and Andrew and Jack. We had a relaxing day which was great - no stress just plenty of food
Boxing Day saw me do as little as possible as I had promised myself that.
Monday saw us have a Simmons Family reunion that I had organized to have at a park in Sunbury but the weather wasn't kind and we ended back at Pauline and Gary's but everyone seemed to have a good time and a great catch up was had.
Tuesday was again a day of not much and Wednesday has been the day for having mine and Alyce's car down at Mazda early for our windows to get tinted - Thanks Santa and lunch with another bestie Jackie up at her new house in Hidden Valley.
So thats the wrap up - not sure when I will be back

1 comment:

Kes said...

Sounds like a busy but fun filled time with fam and friends Kaz. Hope new year's has been just as brilliant!
xxx