Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Little bit of Catching up to do

Ok I have been a little busy and this December Daily thing has been neglected but I do have things to report.
Days 8 & 9 were just work and come home sort of stuff but day 10 saw me have dinner with a ex-work colleague from Circle Credit Union, Amanda and I had an absolute ball.
I got to meet her spunky little daughter Ava and see her grown up little boy Jacob again as well as saying a quick hello to Shaun before we headed off to dinner at the Club.
Well it was just like we had seen each other yesterday (it had been more than 18 months) we had a wonderful laugh about the old days and had a fabbo meal. We need to do this more often.
Day 11 saw Alyce and I and Nanny up early and over at Epping plaza for a spot of Kris Kringle shopping and we got it all done thankfully. Alyce then coached her netball side to a Grand Final win which meant she went out on top as she is not going to coach next year. She went off to work and Kev and I stayed home and watched some telly and I did some scrapping for some presents.
Day 12 so another reunion of sorts with some workmates from Reed and I had a great time and Clarence's with Clarry and Lee, Sheree and Alex, and Beth and Anthony, many laughs to be had.
Again this needs to be done on a more regular basis.
Yesterday saw me do the days work and then off to to see Kate the Physio which is doing my legs lots and lots of good.
All caught up now

No comments: