Saturday, December 03, 2011

December Daily - MY WAY

Ok so it has been again a couple of months since I have been here and life has been hectic but on the run home to another Christmas I have decided that I will participate in December Daily MY WAY. A few years ago I did do an album and I loved doing it but I dont think I have the time to scrap one so I will blog one and maybe turn that into a scrapbook one day. As this is December 3 I am obviously a little behind already but here goes.
December 1
Nothing too exciting today, a trip into town for some physio and a day at work and thats about the sum of it
December 2
Today was much more exciting in that I had a call from a cousin of Kevin's wanting to know if we were up for a visit today, when I explained that we both worked Marjorie suggested she come later in the day and stay the night which I was more happy to say yes to. I rang Kev and explained what happened and he got onto letting the rest of the family know in case they wanted to visit as well.
Kevin picked Marjorie up at the station and the 3 of us went and had dinner at a small cafe in Craigieburn and then came home to have an evening of reminiscing over old photos and the family history I had done in the past.
The whole family was here except for Joan so Marjorie got to meet more of her cousins that she hadn't met before. All in all a great night was had by all
December 3
This morning has been filled with scanning some photos for Marjorie to take with her and then dropping her off at the station. Had fun looking back through the research I had done with Marjorie and hopefully we will get to do it again some day.
The afternoon has been filled with price marking lots of new scrapping products so best get back to it

Wonder when I will next return???????????????????????????????????

No comments: