Thursday, December 02, 2010

December Daily

Ok so there are scrappers out there who are doing a December Daily Album (I have done one in the past and enjoyed doing it) but I am not quite motivated enough this year so I thought I might try a December Daily post just so I keep a record of what I get up to in the month of December.
I am a day late starting so maybe it will be a next day retrospective post.
December One didnt really have anything too exiting about it, the usual routine, get up get ready for work, go to work, work, go grocery shopping, cook dinner, a little TV - I love the new show Raising Hope which is about the only good thing on a Wednesday and then bed.
Didnt get to see Alyce except for her walking in the door at 10.30ish as she had been at work but this is becoming the norm. Kev and I do tend to be going to bed earlier than we used to because there are no picking up duties anymore
And thats about it, I wouldnt have had anything to take a photo of anyway!

No comments: