Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some days later

I have remembered to come back.............
Nothing too exciting happening so didnt have much to blog.
Wednesday night I tried to finish off Julies 2008 little album that I made her and became a bit frustrated with it and then Thursday night I did finish it and took it around to her as well as the 2 books I have read since Xmas.
Not sure if I mentioned them in a previous post but have just about finished 3 books since Xmas
A Monica McInerney book (which I love) a Kate Jacobs book I read in less than a day and now I am trying to get a Bryce Courtney book finished.
Alyce had an all nighter at Maccas Friday night and we watched Australia lose the cricket and last night Alyce and Kirsten went to see Delta Goodrem and we had dinner at Brett and Aaron's and played Buzz.
Think I am all caught up now.

No comments: