Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ok so I have missed a couple of days

But I have a good excuse I have not been well
So Thursday I came home from work with a bad abscess on my gum and was in agony and felt terrible - I had to go to work on Friday but did feel a little better
Alyce worked Friday night and Kev needed to go to Kmart for some fishing gear so we headed there on the way to pick up Alyce and I discovered a book from an author I love Kate Jacobs and by 1pm Saturday the book was read. I can be a real book nerd when the feeling takes me
Didnt do much On Saturday afternoon or night but today we went and met Baby Archie Fraser and what a cutie he is but so tiny - if blogger plays nice I may even be able to put a photo here
Isn't he the cutest baby boy and his Mum and Dad are stoked and celebrating their first wedding anniversary today - Congrats Carlie and Marcus
Well up to date now hope to keep it that way

No comments: