Sunday, August 26, 2007

I hope this works













Wow now I am a little excited as I have been able to add LO's to my post.
Being NOT very computer savvy, I am hoping that the links below to an EBAY auction that has finished and that persons blog will provide anyone who reads my blog with lots of laughs
As a mother of just one cherub I can't really relate BUT the story is soooooooooooooo funny and this lady has turned into an international celebrity overnight due to the internet

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=130144061675


http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/

In a week that has seen me, see some of the large scrapbooking celebs in the US make lots of people very unhappy, it was great to see someone light up some peoples lives especially those who have husbands and relatives deployed overseas with her light hearted stories of life with 6 kids under 12.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

In other Simmons news, both of Alyce's netball teams lost yesterday and Kev didnt place in his race, but the Kangaroos had a win that means that they will play finals again this year which is great.
Curves is still OK.
The biggy this week is that Julie, Shelley, Pauline and I are off to Countdown Spectacular on Thursday night so very much looking forward to that.
Ok will sign off for now
Have fun

Karen

1 comment:

Chel said...

Wow I love the LO and don't you both look fantastic!
Glad to hear Curves is still OK.
Hope you have fun at the Countdown concert.
Love and Hugs,
Chel